- There are two variations of the Purehold LEVER (LEVER Straight and LEVER RTD).
- LEVER STRAIGHT will fit (Diameter: 18,19,20,211,22mm, Length: 100 to 150mm).
- LEVER RTD will fit (Diameter: 18,19,20,21,22mm, Length: 110 to 140mm).
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into push plate surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door handles (independently tested).
- BS ISO Certified to ISO 22196 & ISO 21702 – Tested against human Coronavirus and Vaccinia virus.
- Simply clipped over existing lever door handles, the Purehold LEVER can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- No chemicals or poisons - simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption – The annual cost of a Purehold LEVER handle is less than the cost of even a single day’s basic salary of an average staff.
- Lasts 6 months once fitted, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing door handles.
- Can be recycled.
How It Works
- Microbes are deposited onto the push plate by users.
- Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
- The ions suffocate the microbe and attack its DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteur and Staph Aureus
*Download detailed product brochure for more information