- Maximum capacity per hour of 200 racks or 3,600 dishes.
- Water consumption of 2 litres of rinse water per rack.
- Long lasting operation as all components including the wash tank, boiler, wash and rinse arms are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Easy to remove internal components for ease of cleaning.
- Auto start/stop levers further reduce water, energy and chemicals consumption.
- Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming water to a minimum of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required.
- Simple and easy to use switches for easy operation.
- Suited to both cold and hot water supply.
- Choose from left to right or right to left configuration to suit a client’s individual operations.
- Pre-arranged to accept external chemical dispensers.
- Three phase electrical connection.
- All components including the wash tank, boiler, wash and rinse arms are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
*Download detailed product brochure for key electrical and water information including machine dimensions
Available Ownership Options
- Choose to purchase or lease for an affordable monthly fee inclusive of dishwashing machine chemicals and automatic chemical dispenser.
- Free consultation and evaluation prior to the recommendation of the suitable programs based on a client’s individual requirements.
- Technical/sales support and troubleshooting available 7 days a week.
- On site and periodic refresher training available on request.