- NSF/ANSI 3 and DIN10512 compliant.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 1,440 dishes (high productivity mode) or switch to NSF/ANSI 3 mode to wash up to 63 racks or 1,134 dishes per hour.
- 57/84/150 second cycles (NSF/ANSI 3 mode).
- 45/84/150 second cycles (High productivity mode).
- Able to operate on a cold water supply.
- Utilises only 2 litres of fresh water per washing cycle thus ensuring lower energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming cold water to a minimum of 84°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required. Constant temperature of 84°C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network’s water pressure.
- Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
- Slanted wash arms to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinse phase, thus guaranteeing ideal wash results.
- Cycle may be interrupted anytime by lifting the hood.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
- State-of-the-art electronic controls with built in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
- Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
- IP25 protection against water jet, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6mm).
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction. Internal cavity as well as exterior panels are in 304 series stainless steel.
- Pressed tank in front position to facilitate cleaning.
- Single skin hood supported by 3 springs to ensure smooth movement and guarantee operator safety.
- Specially designed stainless steel wash/rinse arms and nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
- Revolving interchangeable stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the rack, screw out for simple clean up.
- Element protection from dry fire and low water.
*Download detailed product brochure for key electrical and water information including machine dimensions.
Available Ownership Options
- Choose to purchase or lease for an affordable monthly fee inclusive of dishwashing machine chemicals and automatic chemical dispenser.
- Free consultation and evaluation prior to the recommendation of the suitable programs based on a client’s individual requirements.
- Technical/sales support and troubleshooting available 7 days a week.
- On site and periodic refresher training available on request.