- Available in sizes: Standard (400mm x 95mm) or XXL (600mm x 120mm).
- Starter Park Contains: 1 x Back Plate (fixes permanently to door) and 1 x Front Panel (replace every 12 months).
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.1% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door handles (independently tested).
- BS ISO Certified to ISO 22196 & ISO 21702 – Tested against human Coronavirus and Vaccinia virus.
- Magnetically secured to back plate, the Purehold PUSH can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- No chemicals or poisons - simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption – The annual cost of a push plate is less than the cost of even a single day’s basic salary of an average staff.
- Lasts 12 months once fitted, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing Purehold PULL door handles.
- Available in metallic silver.
- Can be recycled.
How It Works
- Microbes are deposited onto the door handle by users.
- Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
- The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it’s DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteur and Staph Aureus
*Download detailed product brochure for more information